If you are a student and have any questions, this is the right category and topic!
NumFOCUS has been selected for Google Summer of Code 2020, so we are officially in!
We will finalise the projects page, most likely re-including the LUT related project but if you are interested into joining us for the summer, please let us know!
Mentors Registration has officially started and students are expecting to start boarding on the 17th of March.
The students selection results are out!
We are pleased to welcome:
- Nishant Joywardhan for the LUT IO Improvements project.
- Omar Wagih for The Need for Speed project.
- Pawel Redman for the New Spectral Upsampling Methods project.
The proposals are available now:
- Nishant Joywardhan - LUT IO Improvements
- Omar Wagih - The Need for Speed
- Pawel Redman - New Spectral Upsampling Methods
I forgot to reply to this thread but the Summer of Code was successfully completed for all the students and mentors!
We will see you next year